You may be wondering, ‘what on earth is a capsule wardrobe?’, but rest easy that this ultimate life hack will make your life and getting ready every morning a hell of a lot easier. A capsule wardrobe incorporates versatile, classic pieces that can be paired with absolutely everything. Simply mix and match with a few additional pieces based on the season and trends. Read ahead on building your own…
- Navy Suit – Wearable year-round
- Seasonal Weight Suit – One for winter (wool/corduroy) and one for summer (cotton/linen)
- Navy Blue Blazer – For all the times a suit jacket just doesn't cut it.
- White & Blue Dress Shirts – Focus on quality and fit. Get two solid versions in each colour and a printed one to inject some personality.
- Tuxedo – Invest in one to wear to all your special events.
- Variety of Ties – Plain, patterned and seasonal (knitted, wool)
- Dark Grey Wool Trousers – Suitable for work and play.
- Beige Chinos
- Indigo Jeans
- Neutral Cotton Shorts (navy, black, khaki or beige)
- V-neck Jumpers and Cardigans – Invest in quality merino wool or cashmere in neutral colours.
- T-shirts & Polo shirts – Stock up in white, grey and navy.
- Navy Pea Coat
- Plain white sneakers – Non-negotiable.
- Dress Shoes – Plain cap toe in black or brogues in brown
- Casual Boot – Tan or brown will transcend the years.