Black Jacket Suiting Terms & Conditions
This website [www.blackjacketsuiting.com.au]: Effective Date January 2022
This website is owned and operated by Black Jacket Suiting Pty Ltd [ACN 166 996 550] trading as “Black Jacket Suiting” (the “Company”, “blackjacketsuiting.com.au”, “Site”, “Website”, “we”, “us” and “our”). By accessing or using the website, whether through a personal computer, mobile device or any other technology, you accept and agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions (the “T&C’s”).
The Company offers this website, including all information, tools, services and products available from this website to you, the user, conditions upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices provided. The T&C’s outlined below are to be applied to the use of this website as well as any material or products directly or indirectly associated with the “Black Jacket Suiting” brand name. By engaging in use of the aforementioned material or website you agree to be bound by these T&C’s. If you do not agree to be bound by these T&C’s, you may not engage in use of the services or offerings of the Company.
All users including customers agree to the following:
· Report any illegal activity on the site to us;
· Never to conduct or participate in any illegal activity on or through this site;
· To not use any automated means to use or access the site which include the collection of content or data.
· To keep your log-in details secure and not to disclose your password or authentication token to any person and assume full and sole responsibility for any activity on your account.
· Receive emails or communications from Black Jacket Suiting unless you have expressly unsubscribed from them.
· Any materials uploaded by you to the site is free from computer viruses or other harmful computer programs
· You will use Black Jacket Suiting in a manner which does not negatively affect the site as determined by us in our sole discretion.
· Nothing in these T&C’s suggests, intends or will be constructed as constituting a relationship of agent and principal, employer and employee, joint venture or partnership between the parties to this agreement.
· No provision of the T&C’s shall be deemed to be waived except by express written consent executed by the party which is claimed to have waived the relevant provision.
· A provision of these T&C’s which can, and is intended to, operate after the T&C’s terminate or expires remains effective after termination or expiry.
· If a provision or part of a provision of the T&C’s is held invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, then such provision or part, as the case may be, shall be deemed to be severed from the T&C’s and the agreement shall otherwise remain in full force.
The following actions are at Black Jacket Suiting’s disposal to execute on at any time in its sole discretion and without any warning or prior notice to user of the site:
· Delete or suspend your account which may include restricting all access to the site or any of your personal data.
· Should we delete your account we have the right to delete all of your personal and non-personal data that is store on our site or servers.
· Remove, change delete or add to any content that is on our site.
1. Shipping & Handling
All orders will be dispatched from our warehouse within 2-5 business days; however, during peak periods these times may be subject to change. Parcels that use track and trace shipping methods is defined as the package being tracked through to delivery. It is your responsibility to check with your local national carrier for further updates one dispatch from the Company has occurred.
The Company does not take any responsibility for delays or items sent to incomplete/incorrect addresses. In the event an item is still in transit as notified by the responsible carrier the Company is unable to provide a refund for your order. Further, delayed items are not permitted for a refund and an item will only qualify for a complimentary replacement by the Company if it has been deemed lost by the respective carrier.
The Company does not accept responsibility for items returned to the sender but ultimately fail to be delivered to the sender because of incorrect/incomplete addresses, unclaimed items from the postal service or failure to pay customs/taxes in your respective jurisdiction. In the event a package is returned or rejected, it is your responsibility to email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange redelivery which may incur additional postage fees.
In certain circumstances some postal delivery services may deliver your product to your address and leave it in what they determine as a secure location. The Company will not be held responsible for any theft or damage in the event your product is left unattended at your registered address.
The Company’s Customer Service tam will provide you with as much as reasonable assistance to trace, locate or find a missing parcel, however, it is your responsibility to follow up directly with the local postal carrier.
SHIPPING TIME FRAMES
Australian Express (No Charge):
· Brisbane Metro and surrounding area: 1 Business Day
· Other Australian Capital Cities: 2-3 Business Days
International Standard ($10 Charge):
· New Zealand: 10-15 Business Days
· North America, Western Europe Asia & the Pacific: 20-28 Business Days
· Rest of the World: 25-30 Business Days.
As a result of COVID-19 the sipping times above can vary from time to time. This could be due to the travel and shipping restriction placed worldwide. It is advised that you check and shipping time frames with the respective carrier selected at your time of purchase.
It is your responsibility to ensure that any customs taxes in your respective jurisdiction are paid before delivery. You are also advised that orders can be withheld in customs for processing which is mandatory with certain custom regulatory bodies. These delays or undelivered orders are not the responsibility of the Company and you will not be entitled to a refund under these circumstances nor reimbursement of any aforementioned customs duties/taxes.
2. Customer Order Amendments & Changes
The Company does not accept responsibility for the accuracy of orders and it is advised as the user that you double check all orders before finalising your transaction. During peak periods order changes are not permitted due to the increase in demand, limited availability of products as well as the high volume of orders being processed.
The Company does not accept responsibility for providing input into the personalisation of products. It is your responsibility to ensure you have provided all the correct details for your chosen personalisation that you order on any products BEFORE finalising an order. Once an order has been placed, cancellations to order are not permitted.
3. Product Availability
All the products listed on the Website by the Company are subject to availability. The Company will endeavour to ensure the accuracy of all quantities listed online are true and accurate, however, the Company will not be liable for any products that are not available at your time of purchase.
Our products as displayed online are accurate depictions of the products and we endeavour to represent the colours and styles through our imagery to the highest degree. We cannot guarantee that your device display of any colour will be a complete and accurate version of the real product.
Some of our products are branded with the ‘Black Jacket Suiting’ logo and will have this logo displayed. This will also apply to all monogrammed products.
We reserve the right to terminate or cancel orders in the event of a Website malfunction, technical disturbance (including hacking) or incorrect priding display. In the event this may occur you will be contacted by the company and a refund provided within a reasonable time by the Company.
We reserve the right to change our pricing or discount offering at any time as well as modify or discontinue the service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any given time. We shall not be held liable to you or any third party for any modifications, price changes, discontinuance or suspension of the service.
4. Custom Duties & Taxes
It is the responsibility of you the consumer to be aware of any custom duties and taxes that may be incurred by you and your regulatory body at the time of purchase. These charges may be responsible by you before or after delivery is made and are separate to any shipping charges paid by you to us. We do not accept any responsibility for these charges and you will not be eligible for a reimbursement of these charges by the Company.
You should be made aware that in the event you do not pay these duties and taxes your order may be abandoned, destroyed or withheld form delivery. We are unable to provide you with a reimbursement of your order in the event this occurs. It is your responsibility as a consumer to contact the relevant regulatory body in your jurisdiction to locate your product if you are subject to these charges.
5. Returns & Exchange Policy
The Company does not accept responsibility for incorrectly purchased products and will not provide an exchange, replacement or refund in these circumstances.
In the event your product is faulty or damaged during transit, the Company may refund or replace your product as deemed appropriate by us free of charge. Items that are damaged from reasonable wear and tear do not fall under this categorization.
Our 52-week warranty covers any manufacturing defect across all products. The Company in its absolute discretion will determine whether any product damage within the 52-week period is normal wear and tear or whether it will be covered by our warranty. Please email email@example.com with your order number for returns.
6. Promotions & Discounts
The Company will from time to time distribute promotions or discount codes. These may be announced via social media, emails or affiliates of the Company. Once a promotion, sale or discount code period has ended under no circumstances will the Company extend this offer.
It is the responsibility of the Customer to apply any received and known discount code or promotion to their order at the time of purchase and the Company is not liable or obligated to apply any discount codes retrospectively once an order has been placed.
7. Contacting Black Jacket Suiting
All enquires are to be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. These will be responded too within 48 business hours.
8. User Comments, Submissions & Feedback
In the event any user of this Website decides to (with or without request) provide us with creative ideas, proposals, suggestions, plans or materials in any form, you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium this material. You agree that the Company is under not obligation to maintain this material in confidence, pay compensation for or respond to any of this provided material.
It is at the discretion of the Company to monitor, edit or remove any content that we determine unlawful, offensive, threatening, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violated any party’s intellectual property or these Terms.